|
|
Do you care?
I miss all of you at school!!!!
Another lousy day at home. Starting to realise how precious u guys are... 这都市 拥挤得令人窒息 喧哗得令人作呕 层层叠叠的面孔 嘻嘻哈哈的对话中 有没有一颗心 属于我 他们说 星空中 有一颗星 是你 可是这城市的灯火糜烂 乌云密布 我看不到你 在异乡 有万顷晴空 也有迷人的色彩 那时 请为我导航 [copyright of chiayi] I like this alot!!! =)Just tot i'll borrow it. hee. After the few days of not being in sch, I realise i do matter to pple. I have friends that really care. Li Si, Chen Si, Jaime, Hui Min, THANKS!!!!!*hugz* Saturday, i went to HC homecoming carnival with Li Si and Jaime. I was supposedly meeting Chor Ming at HC, he sounded pretty excited and he told me to call him when i got there. Li Si was to look for her sec sch fren and Jaime, her HC frenz. However last min on the cab to hwa Chong, Chor Ming called, all apologetic that he had to leave sch to do this ushering job somewhere. I asked him to go ahead and don wait for me le (afterall, u noe how long it takes from my sch to his sch.). When i told Jaime and Li Si, it was decided that i can follow Jaime. Which i did. And i was really quite suprised and touched that Jaime actually did stick with me. She didn't rush off to her hc frenz she missed so much, but kept by my side. THANKS, Jaime, it mattered alot. I did have fun, meeting Jaime's 黄成 frenz, seeing Soon Kiat, Si Yu, Zhao Chen, Jing Di, Meng Ni etc again. I also saw Zhi Qing and Si Ya, both looking very very happy. haha. Then i stayed to watch the mass dance and saw ZQ right at the front, as usual. And now i noe what pple mean when they tell me, "Your friend can really dance." haha. Earlier on that day was the IP openhouse. Integrated Programme. Gosh, i hate that phrase. Why do they have to do this to us? First NJ, then HC, now us. WHY? They're ruining the five of us (HC, NJ, RJ. VJ and us.)at this rate they're going. Ok, back to the IP openhouse. Nobody was exceptionally happy except the principal i tink. Firstly, one look arnd the sch and u see more green pple (aka TJCians) than non-green pple. Secondly, the green pple don look very happy. I have a feeling i am not the only one condemning this IP thing. The CCC performed on the stage under LT1, and the audience were ALL TJCians. And mostly CCC members, and me. and some stray Taekwondo pple. Desperately trying to 搞气氛。But it's seriously not our fault that those sec 2 kids don appreciated entertainment. LEP was a LITTLE more crowded, when i got there, there was this grotty sec 2 R.I boy in shorts whom i was told is my first junior. How exciting. He got this attitude problem and a really 欠扁 and arrogant face. exactly the way my NJ frenz described their IP juniors. But one plus point. The college expected alot of pple. So they prepared alot of food. So we got to eat it. And the food was GOOD. *Grinz* HC homecoming was considerably much more happening and fun, seeing how we bang into HC couples the whole time who are all so super obvious(much obvious compared to TJ couples) and that there were fewer kids around. Joyce at 8:59 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
04 January DreamZz* 04 February DreamZz* 04 March DreamZz* 04 April DreamZz* 04 May DreamZz* 04 June DreamZz* 04 July DreamZz* 04 August DreamZz* 04 September DreamZz* 04 October DreamZz* 04 November DreamZz* 04 December DreamZz* Feeling... dreamz counter* |
|||||